What is Personal Injury?
If you suspect that you or someone close to you is a victim of personal injury, it helps to know more about it.
Personal injury is a term that refers to any physical, mental or emotional damage experienced by an individual as the result of another. In other words, it’s someone that is injured by the act of someone else, whether by accident or on purpose.
It’s quite common too. For instance, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) tell us that personal injury is the third-highest leading cause of death in the US. The CDC also says that in 2017, 169,936 people died from accidents in the country. That’s roughly 49.4 people injured to every 100,000 Americans!
Do I Need a Personal Injury Attorney?
When you are injured, it can be difficult to know what to do. You may have many questions and not know where to turn for help. A personal injury attorney can help you with your questions and guide you through the process.
Why the Washington, Dreyer & Associates Law Firm?
At the Bell & Washington Law Firm in Atlanta, GA, we are known for our personal injury practice where we passionately advocate for wrongful death victims. If we had to select a few main reasons, the following sums everything up:
- First, our compassion for our clients and our ability to communicate with them makes us stand out.
- Second, our diligence in not giving up until we are able to reach a settlement has helped make us one of the most innovative and fastest-growing companies in the state.
- Third, we work hard to make sure our clients feel like more than just another case, and we will explain every step of the process as it comes up so they can rest easy knowing what’s going on at all times.
- Fourth, we also believe that you matter. You deserve a lawyer who is willing (and able) to fight for you every step of the way, taking cases to trial when necessary.
- Fifth and lastly, our successful track record makes us the logical choice to confidently handle your personal injury case.